Since its launch one year ago, the BMP61 Label Printer received several updates and improvements:
- Now fully compatible with Brady Workstation apps for label design
- More international symbols available
- More label file import options
- More label formatting options for imported lists
- More list merging possibilities
- Easier label saving
- Clear error message when trying to upload incompatible images
- General printer performance improvements
Existing customers can access all these additional features by updating their BMP61 firmware!
New labels for BMP61
5 new labels have been added since launch to the BMP61 Label Printer’s already impressive label line up.
- B-7593 engraved plate replacement labels: designed to replace engraved plates
- B-7598 tags: available in 7 colours, designed to keep outdoor cables identified up to 10 years
- B-7643 halogen free tags: halogen free tag designed for easy printing on-site and in the field
- B-461 vial & tube labels: designed to identify vials, tubes, straws and slides and to resist liquid nitrogen
- B-490 FreezerBondz labels: ultra-thin cryo sample identification label designed to resist liquid nitrogen. Can be applied on already frozen surfaces.
All new BMP61 units will ship with the new & improved firmware.