The BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer offers durable and highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges in Aerospace, Defence, Mass Transit, Electronics, Automotive and Logistics industries. Quickly print a wide range of high quality identification materials for a variety of applications including cable, printed circuit board and asset & component identification.
Reliable & fast precision printing
The BradyPrinter i7100 offers highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges. The printer features:
- a powerful internal processor designed to handle up to 7000 labels per day
- up to 300 mm/sec print speed
- 600 dpi ultra-sharp printing
- centre alignment of prints for high printing accuracy
- interchangeable platen rollers for optimised printhead life time
- a wide range of high quality identification materials
Easy to use
The BradyPrinter i7100 has an intuitive colour touch screen interface with distinctive icons to easily access the printer’s menus. The printer’s foldable cover allows for a small system footprint and enables users to quickly change consumables to start a new job or continue printing.
To meet your unique workflow & data flow needs, the BradyPrinter i7100 connects any way you need it to be. It offers plenty of ports and an optional I/O connection that allows your printer to be triggered from the programmable controller, foot pedal, sensor or other basic device.
Label materials include:
- Heat-shrinkable sleeves
- High heat printed circuit board labels
- Durable asset and component labels
- Thick cable tags
To further increase the printer’s versatility and automation compatibility, add-ons and accessories are available including a variety of label cutting systems, rewinders, connections and technologies such as ‘peel & present’ to automatically seperate a label from its liner.