Seagull Scientific have just updated their free Windows printer drivers to version 2018.1.
This new release adds drivers to support many new models of printers from Bixolon, Citizen, IMAGE, MEVA, SATO, Valentin and Zebra plus new updates and bug fixes.
You can download the new drivers by clicking here.
For over 20 years, Seagull have been creating printer drivers for Thermal Label Printers, Card Printers, and Other Speciality Printers. They are so popular and trusted that many printer manufacturers provide them in the box with their printers.
These free printer drivers make it easy to print from any Windows program and when used with the popular BarTender software for label, barcode, RFID and card printing, you can take advantage of special high-speed printing functions that standard Windows programs can’t use.
New Models added in version 2018.1
||MX4000, MX4030, MX4060
||CL-E300, CL-E300J, CL-E300C, CL-E300Z, CL-E300E, CL-E303, CL-E303J, CL-E303C, CL-E303Z, CL-E303E
||IMDT4, IMTT4, IMWB2-001
||MBP-1000 (GZPL, GEPL)
||SPX II 108/12
||ZE500-4, ZE500-6, ZD620 (203 dpi, 300 dpi)
New Features and Notable Fixes in version 2018.1
||Updated to be a Unicode program to be more robust with international languages.
||Fixed accidental removal of DriverAuomationLibrary.dll by DriverWizard, which would cause Printer Maestro to fail.
||CL4NX driver updated to support RFID tags and features in accordance with the latest CL4NX specifications.
||Fixed RFID Permalock issue in the ZXP Series 7 driver.
||Fixed problem of not being able to print to more than one ZXP Series 3 printer on the same PC.
||Add RFID support for new cab SQUIX models.
||Fixed problem of not being to change the absolute darkness in ZPL drivers.
Since its launch one year ago, the BMP61 Label Printer received several updates and improvements:
- Now fully compatible with Brady Workstation apps for label design
- More international symbols available
- More label file import options
- More label formatting options for imported lists
- More list merging possibilities
- Easier label saving
- Clear error message when trying to upload incompatible images
- General printer performance improvements
Existing customers can access all these additional features by updating their BMP61 firmware!
New labels for BMP61
5 new labels have been added since launch to the BMP61 Label Printer’s already impressive label line up.
- B-7593 engraved plate replacement labels: designed to replace engraved plates
- B-7598 tags: available in 7 colours, designed to keep outdoor cables identified up to 10 years
- B-7643 halogen free tags: halogen free tag designed for easy printing on-site and in the field
- B-461 vial & tube labels: designed to identify vials, tubes, straws and slides and to resist liquid nitrogen
- B-490 FreezerBondz labels: ultra-thin cryo sample identification label designed to resist liquid nitrogen. Can be applied on already frozen surfaces.
All new BMP61 units will ship with the new & improved firmware.
The BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer offers durable and highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges in Aerospace, Defence, Mass Transit, Electronics, Automotive and Logistics industries. Quickly print a wide range of high quality identification materials for a variety of applications including cable, printed circuit board and asset & component identification.
Reliable & fast precision printing
The BradyPrinter i7100 offers highly accurate label printing for business critical high volume identification challenges. The printer features:
- a powerful internal processor designed to handle up to 7000 labels per day
- up to 300 mm/sec print speed
- 600 dpi ultra-sharp printing
- centre alignment of prints for high printing accuracy
- interchangeable platen rollers for optimised printhead life time
- a wide range of high quality identification materials
Easy to use
The BradyPrinter i7100 has an intuitive colour touch screen interface with distinctive icons to easily access the printer’s menus. The printer’s foldable cover allows for a small system footprint and enables users to quickly change consumables to start a new job or continue printing.
To meet your unique workflow & data flow needs, the BradyPrinter i7100 connects any way you need it to be. It offers plenty of ports and an optional I/O connection that allows your printer to be triggered from the programmable controller, foot pedal, sensor or other basic device.
Label materials include:
- Heat-shrinkable sleeves
- High heat printed circuit board labels
- Durable asset and component labels
- Thick cable tags
To further increase the printer’s versatility and automation compatibility, add-ons and accessories are available including a variety of label cutting systems, rewinders, connections and technologies such as ‘peel & present’ to automatically seperate a label from its liner.
Click to for more information about the 300 DPI and 600 DPI models.
Our team at Zygology Systems would like to welcome you to our new fully functioning e-commerce wesbsite.
The aim of our new website is to provide industry with top quality products at a market competitive price. Carrying out extensive market research we quickly drew a list up of brands that we would like to be accreddited for supplying. Notably brands such as Epson, Bartender and Zebra amongst others were more than happy to take us under their wing and begin working with us in order to create this fantastic new website.
Working in partnership with Big Gun Digital our team and theirs put together our ideas to create something we believe to be user friendly, efficient and most importantly trustworthy. 2 months later and here we are.
The only thing left to say is if you have any issues with the site at all give us a ring because we are bound to have missed something and would like your help in rectifying that.
Call us on 0800 999 5700 or alternatively email us firstname.lastname@example.org/New