TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Zygology’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Zygology Systems Ltd, whose registered office is Artemis House, 4a Bramley Road, Mount Farm, Milton Keynes, MK1 1PT. Our company registration number is 03696606. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Zygology’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Zygology and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Zygology. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Zygology takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Conditions of Sale
The terms and conditions herein apply in all cases, and in the event of the terms and conditions herein conflicting in any way with any terms and conditions issued by any Buyer, the terms and conditions herein shall prevail. No other terms and conditions shall be binding on Zygology unless an officer of Zygology explicitly accepts those terms and conditions, in writing.
Value added tax will be levied at the appropriate rate on all despatches.
Zygology reserves the right to correct clerical errors.
Zygology has a policy of continuous improvement and the right is therefore reserved to make modifications to design and method of manufacture without prior notice. Despatches for custom or specially modified products may contain 5% more than ordered. The Buyer will be invoiced for the total amount despatched.
Whilst every effort is always made to execute orders as near as possible to the dates specified for despatch, all orders are accepted subjects to delays caused by fires, strikes and acts of providence, or other delays unavoidable or beyond reasonable control, Zygology shall not be liable for damages that shall result from such delays.
Claims for Damage and Loss of Goods
Goods received in a damaged or unsatisfactory condition must be signed for as such and Zygology is under no liability whatsoever for such goods unless Zygology receives a claim within 7 working days of receipt of such goods. Error and/or shortages must be notified within 7 working days of receipt. Non deliveries must be notified within 7 working days from the date of the invoice.
All delivery times are subject to stock availability and orders for next day delivery must be placed before Midday. Zygology reserves the right to make a standard carriage charge and to charge for any special requirements requested by the Buyer.
Cancellations and Returns
If you wish to cancel an order or return any items please call us on 0800 999 5700 to authorise. Non authorised returns may be rejected. No Goods should be returned to Zygology until the reason for return has been indicated to and accepted by Zygology.
If a credit is agreed, where the Buyer has ordered goods in error, then a charge will be levied to cover inspection, handling, re-stocking and administration (normally 25% of Nett value).
- The goods must be unused and “as new” in their original packaging including all manuals and accessories, the packaging must be in pristine condition and any software CD’s unused and still sealed.
- Any Items with broken security seals or have been unpacked from original packaging will be rejected and will not qualify for a refund or credit. Consumables are not returnable once opened.
- Zygology must be notified within 7 working days from receipt of delivery for authorisation this will be valid for 7 working days it will be your responsibility to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. We will not accept goods back after this period.
- If goods are received back with missing parts or consumables (such as ribbons, cartridges, labels etc) or accessories, the cost of the part will be charged to you or we may reject the return.
Should an item fail or develop a fault please contact us as soon as possible as many “faults” can be resolved quickly over the telephone.
If the goods need returning you may either return them to us directly yourself or we can organise a collection from your location for a small charge. When the goods have been received they will be inspected and if found to be faulty we will authorise one of the following:
- A replacement-despatched as soon as possible
- A repair-then despatched as soon as possible
If the item is not found to be faulty it will be returned to you at your cost. This returns policy does not affect your legal rights.
- Payment is to be made prior to goods being despatched unless otherwise agreed.
- We accept most credit and debit cards.
- A Credit account may be opened for Purchasers who furnish satisfactory references or meet the required monthly order values as requested by Zygology.
- Settlement terms for account holders strictly net 30 days.
- Zygology shall have the right to suspend delivery and also at its discretion to terminate the contract in respect of undelivered goods if the customer fails to comply with the terms of the account.
- Creating an account on the Zygology web site does not automatically qualify you for a 30 day credit account.
The ownership of the goods shall remain with Zygology until such time as all sums owing to Zygology whether under this contract or any other contract have been paid.
Any liability which we may incur to you in contract or tort (including liability in negligence) arising out of or as a result of:
- Any failure to supply or delivery goods
- Any delay in delivery of goods
- Any defect in any goods or service
- Failure of a product to perform where liability for testing for suitability lays with you shall be limited to the purchase price of the goods in question. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Liability to Third Parties
You shall indemnify us in respect of any liability and all losses, costs, charges and expenses which we may suffer or incur by reason of any claim (including for liability in negligence) made by third parties in respect of or arising out of state, conditions or use of goods (including, without limitations, goods resold to third parties whether or not despatched directly to third parties at your request) or in any other way relating to the goods.
These conditions of sale shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of England and if any question, dispute or difference shall arise between the parties in respect of their interpretation, the same shall be referred by agreement to a single arbitrator otherwise it shall be referred to arbitration under the provisions also being applicable to the case of reference to a single arbitrator.
We shall incur no liability for failure to perform our obligations thereunder due to the existence of circumstances which we have not caused and which are beyond our control.